Tell us more about your project to be connected with a member of our VELUX® Installers Program!
Fill out and submit the form below to receive a customized list of VELUX Installers in your area, who can provide a full quote (most installers offer free estimates).
We will provide you with up to 3 companies who are best suited to complete your project.
Advantages of using a VELUX® Certified Installer:
- VELUX® is the only residential skylight company to offer a certified installers training program - ensuring that you, as a homeowner, get a quality installation.
- Certified Installers are trained to properly integrate your VELUX® skylight with your roof and roofing materials providing you with a seamless installation and peace of mind.
- Installation is done by a certified member of the installers program who is in good standing.
- VELUX® Certified Installers can help you to replace or repair your skylight – this includes skylights that are cracked or breaking due to hail.
- When hiring a contractor or roofing company for home renovations always ask for a clearance letter to ensure that they are in good standing with their workers coverage board.
- Don’t be afraid to ask your installer to present their VELUX® Trained card to confirm that the installer has been trained by VELUX®
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us: 1-800-888-3589