Tell us more about your project to be connected with a member of our VELUX Installers Program!
Fill out and submit the form below to receive a customized list of VELUX Installers in your area, who can provide a full quote (most installers offer free estimates).
We will provide you with up to 3 companies who are best suited to complete your project.
Advantages of using a VELUX Certified Installer:
- VELUX is the only residential skylight company to offer a certified installers training program - ensuring that you, as a homeowner, get a quality installation.
- Certified Installers are trained to properly integrate your VELUX skylight with your roof and roofing materials providing you with a seamless installation and peace of mind.
- Installation is done by a certified member of the installers program who is in good standing.
- VELUX Certified Installers can help you to replace or repair your skylight – this includes skylights that are cracked or breaking due to hail.
- When hiring a contractor or roofing company for home renovations always ask for a clearance letter to ensure that they are in good standing with their workers coverage board.
- Don’t be afraid to ask your installer to present their VELUX Trained card to confirm that the installer has been trained by VELUX
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us: 1-800-888-3589