There are twenty (20) pairs of tickets to be randomly drawn from all participants to attend the Toronto Fall Home Show taking place from September 28th – 30th, 2018 at Enercare Centre, Exhibition Place in Toronto, Ontario. One pair of tickets per drawn eligible household will be awarded.
1. Follow the VELUX Canada account on Instagram.
2. Like one of the contest posts on Instagram.
3. Tag a friend!
1. Follow the VELUX Canada account on Facebook.
2. Like one of the contest posts on Facebook.
3. Tag a friend!
All actions must be completed in order to be a valid contest entry.
Notified winners can also, at their choosing, visit the VELUX Canada booth #620 at the Toronto Fall Home Show to pick up a VELUX prize pack consisting of promotional VELUX branded items. If a winner does not visit the VELUX booth to pick up their prize pack, it will not be provided to them by any other means.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
To take delivery of a prize, winners must present a valid government issued picture identification card.
If a prize is mailed to a winner at their request, the winner understands that the Company will mail out the prize via regular Canada Post service and is not responsible for lost, stolen or misdirected mail, and that the prize cannot be replaced if not received by the winner.
Winners agree to accept all blackout dates, space availability requirements, etc. established the by the Company’s prize partner(s), such as home show event promoters. Winners agree that the acceptance of any prize from the Company does so entirely upon their own initiative, risk, and responsibility. If the home show event is postponed or cancelled, or for other reasons beyond our control does not occur, the Company will not be responsible for replacing the prize.
The prize is available for residents of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). No transportation will be provided or any other form of compensation besides two (2) tickets for entry into the Toronto Fall Home Show taking place from September 28th – 30th, 2018 at Enercare Center, Exhibition Place in Toronto, Ontario. The contest period will take place from September 11th- 25th, 2018 on the VELUX Canada Instagram social media platform. The random draw will take place at 2740 Sherwood Heights Drive, Oakville, Ontario on or around September 26th, 2018. Only winners will be contacted via Direct Inbox/ Message on the Instagram platform and required to pick up the tickets at the Will call at the Toronto Fall Home Show.
1. Prize(s). The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. Certain prizes are date specific (i.e. home show) and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. If a winner fails to pick up a dated prize in time to redeem the benefit, the winner forfeits the prize and no other prize will be awarded in its place. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, VELUX Canada Inc. (the Company) reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.
2. Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be legal Canadian residents, and at least 18 years old. Unless otherwise stated in the official contest rules, only one (1) entry per household. The term “household” includes winners who share information (last name, address, phone and cell numbers). The “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents and grandchildren, whether as in-laws, or by current or past marriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether related or not related.
3. Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, collected contact information, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
4. Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, Toronto Fall Home Show (the Contest’s Sponsor) and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize.
5. Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decision of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status by fraudulent means will be disqualified. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules of the Contest and the Company’s decision concerning such disputes shall be final. The Company reserves the right to terminate the Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Company and shall be final. The Company may waive any of these rules at its sole discretion. Winners must use their true legal name (as it appears on their government issued identification) when playing contests or claiming prizes. Winners will be disqualified and prize(s) forfeited if they are found playing under an assumed name or alias.
6. Miscellaneous. Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary; purchase does not increase the odds of winning. Odds of winning depend on the number of participants. The Company may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time. The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest.
7. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by applicable laws of Canada, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein.
8. “NO SHOW” policy. If you accept free tickets and do not show up for the event, you will not be eligible for a substitute prize. Please ensure you are available to attend the event for the dates and times specified. The free ticket provides the winner with a one-time entrance to this event and cannot be used multiple times.
9. Instagram Release. Each entrant or participant agrees to a complete release Instagram. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Participants are providing information to the Company and not to Instagram.